Nativity Critters

Howdy - MichelleO here today and loving the new Whimsy Stamps October Release! And for my first card I just had to color up Crissy Armstrongs "Nativity Critters" - Love her animals! And this one is really special!


I colored with my Copics -and then I added some Marvy Snow Marker to the bunny tail and the lamb. Love how it makes them look fluffy and soft. I matched up with Whimsy Stamps Paper pad "Christmas Cheer" Love the patterns in this pad for warm Christmas cards. I sewed the layers down and then found My Whimsy Shapeology Dies "Small Bow 3-D die"  and then the Sentimentable Holiday Die. I added dots of Viva Decor Pearl Pen in the corners.

You must run and see all the Whimsy October Release - HERE   

Thanks so much!
MichelleO
www.donkeysmiles.blogspot.com

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team