Swing me



Goodmorning everyone,

Well I'm Marley the new guest designer for April and May.
This is my first card I wanna share with you, so exciting!!

I used the sweet stamp Whimsy Monkey isn't he cute hanging there? I used real rope for him to swing on.. As you can see there is a text thats saying swing me..



So if you swing it there is a sentiment thats saying happy birthday!
I thought it gave a great extra effect..

I hope you like my first DT card, love to hear what you think of it.

Great weekend and a happy easter!!

Marley

2 comments

  1. Super duper cute Marley! Love the fun papers and details. Awesome coloring and that swing idea is just too cool! Thanks so much for sharing your creation and a big welcome to Whimsy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet card.
    love your paper and the stamp.
    great idea that swing thing.
    wonderfull coloring.

    grtzz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team