Emma's Swing

Happy Tuesday Everyone!! Today I have the honor of sharing one of the Whimsy images and my creation using it!!

Whimsy is carrying both rubber stamps and digital images in their store!! Two weeks ago they had a new digital release and I have yet to use all of them. I just love them and just had to ink up Emma's Swing illustrated by Kevin Lynn, Denise's husband (talent must run in the family!!) and Ann's digi sentiment set Emma Swinging Sentiments. I had so much fun coloring her. I don't usually use orange but I was trying to encourage myself to think outside of the box.I used some Basic Grey Paper and colored the image with prisma and gamsol. I used the Saturday Sketch from 2 weeks ago. I so am enjoying the Scalloped Edge Frame from Spellbinders and its versatility. I laced it with ribbon. The branches are created with a fern stamp from SU.

I hope you enjoyed my creation today and that you are inspired to create or even check out the Whimsy store.

Oh I also wanted to remind you that Whimsy has a month long challenge and you still have a chance to join us.

We have a May themed recipe challenge for you .
Please use markers, pretty papers, flowers, and of course a Whimsy image!!!

Please enter your NEW creation, using the linky feature here, by 12noon EST Sunday, May 31st.

One lucky player will win 5 digital images of her choice from our Digital Stamp Collection!



stamping hugs,
Chris

5 comments

  1. oh how beautiful. looks like you're looking thru a window! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO pretty, Chris! Looks real! You do such beautiful work - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such gorgeous card Chris, love how you framed pretty Emma and just love that colour combo! hugs debx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team