Fairy Tale Thursday

Just had to share this creation again, I made it for the Whimsy digital Stamps release last week. These are the cute 'Red Riding Hood' and 'Granny Wolf' digital images illustrated by Melissa Jenkins of MelJen Designs.

It is still sitting on my desk as it continues to make me smile, Red Riding Hood looks so happy and the fun sentiment still gives me a giggle, it is also one of the new sentiment digis  by Ann Vento aka Raindrop Echo Designs!

***************
Watch out for a new release in rubber on Monday 17th May and you may also see some sneak peeks over the weekend, I have to tell you, you will be amazed, they are so beautiful and the new sentiments are a must have!
have a great Thursday!
hugs Debx

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team