Mother's Day Wishes

Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful moms, moms-to-be, grandmothers and even sisters and daughters!  Hope you are enjoying  your day today :)  I am here to share a card I made AND share my workspace!  First, here is where I get my mojo going:



It's nothing but a corner in my bedroom...but it gets the job done!  And it's quite clean in this pic compared to normal.  So in this space, I created this:


I used the adorable "Three Little Pigs," by MelJen Designs for Whimsy.  Isn't it just the cutest?  I made it for my mother for Mother's Day.  She is a pig collector, so I thought it was just perfect!  The sentiment is from Raindrop Echo Designs for Whimsy.

Please feel free to share pics of your workspace too!  We'd love to see it! Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy your day!

Janna

3 comments

  1. love the card Janna , what fabulous colours too ! real cheery and bright !

    wish my workspace was half as tidy as yours ! lol

    love
    maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous, tidy and organised workspace you have! Love your card, those little piggies are so fun! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team