Time to Celebrate!

Hi everyone!

I have a card to share with you today that is a teeny tiny 3"x3" notecard (...and the first one I have ever made, LOL!).  I used my brand new and very fabulous Birthday Letter Seals stamps, which are PERFECT for this size of notecard! 

This fabulous stamp set comprises 3 circular stamps and 6 sentiment stamps. I chose to use the 'birthday wishes' circular stamp then used my stamp positioner to add the "time to celebrate" sentiment in the middle (but you could add any of the 6 sentiment stamps here!). As this card was so small, I was able to use up some scraps from my Cosmo Cricket DeLovely 6x6 paper pad!


Thanks for popping by!  Oh and don't forget we've got a new digi stamp release and a brand new Whimsy challenge this Sunday so make sure you come back then!

Hugs,

1 comment

  1. LOVE this Sem and these colors are fabulous!! What a great way to use this set girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team