It's your day...enjoy it and eat cake :)

Hello!

Today I would like to share with you one of my cards which I made using some of the Whimsy rubber stamps, released in July.



All the three stamps I used are from the Birthday Letter Seals, a wonderful set designed by Raindropecho Designs. I used one of the circles (there are three in the set) and two sentiment stamps (and there are six). I used: "It's Your Day...Enjoy It" and "Eat Cake". I made a mini easel card, the base is only 3 inches. I used distressing and added some lace, ribbon and flowers.



Don't forget about the wonderful new custom rubber stamps at Whimsy Stamps, which are now available! There are so many beautiful designs to choose from!
Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely weekend! :)

Hugs
Vanja

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team