Meljen's Fall Creations!

Good Morning Everyone, Its me again (Crystal)!! I hope everyone is enjoying their week so far!!! Today I wanted to share a couple of fall creations with you that I have made with a couple Meljen's Digital Images. The first card I am going to show you is the digital image A Girl and Her Overalls. I thought this sweetie was just perfect for fall in her sweet overalls. Hope you enjoy my creation today!!!




I made these sweet pumpkins out of my Stampin Up oval punch and added this fun cornstalk to create this fall card!!!!
For my next creation I would like to share the card I made with Meljen's Fall Ball Teddy Bear. My son plays football so I decided to use this sweet image and add our school colors...Hope you enjoy!!

Thanks so much for taking a peek today, I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!!!

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team