Christmas Tree in Words

Hello!
Happy Friday, everyone!
As you already know this week Whimsy Stamps had a new wonderful release:
beautiful new Holiday rubber stamps designed by Crissy Armstrong, Ann Vento and Melissa Jenkins, fantastic Ticket Die from the Whimsy Shapeology Die Collection, 2 packs of 6X6 designer paper ( Holiday Folly and Very Merry), 10 new custom rubber designs and another fantastic die, a snowflake shaped metal die called Winter's Jewel 1 which cuts and has the ability to emboss (which is now on preorder).

If you still haven't participated in our blog hop, check this post where you'll find the list of the blogs in the hop. The DT creations are gorgeous and inspiring and there are prizes to be won along the way. :)

Today I have a card to share with you which I made using some of the new Holiday rubber stamps:



The stap set is called Christmas Tree in words designed byAnn Vento and there are six stamps in the set.
I have used three on my card: The main tree image, a star which I added on top of the tree and another ornament stamp which I stamped in the corners of the background. I wanted to make a CAS card, so I kept it pretty simple, I just added some golden glitter, used distress ink and two ribbons from stash.

And I also wanted to remind you that Whimsy Stamps are celebrating 2nd anniversary this month. This week, from November 8 to November 14, digital stamps (excluding custom digital designs) are 50% off.

Thank you for stopping by today and have a great weekend! :)

Hugs,
Vanja

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team