More Christmas Inspiration


Hello Everyone
this is Iris and if you are not familiar with my name here...no wonder... it's my first time posting to the Whimsy blog here as I'm the new girl in the DT ;-) 

I like to keep your Christmas mood going and show you some (4) of my recent cards.

The first one is made using Jolly Puppy Kisses from the Crissy Armstrong  Collection. Isn't this stamp just adorable? A must have for every dog lover ;-) Reminds me of my two furry friends when they were pups.
The sentiment is from the Holiday Ticket Sentiments Collection by Raindrop Echo Designs

My next card uses this cutie called 'Starry Nights'  by Crissy Armstrong


Another Santa image on my third card I have to show. I just LOVE Santa images!
Again a stamp designed by Crissy Armstrong. This one is called Santa's Midnight Snack.
I also used the stamp Holiday Wish List and another sentiment from the Holiday Ticket Sentiments
by Raindrop Echo Designs.


And last but not least my newest creation with the 'Chilly BunBun Fairy' by Meljen's Designs


And don't forget the special sales event that is going on this week with 25% off rubber stamps (excluding custom rubber designs) and our Fan Favorites Week! We want to see your creation and hear all about your favorite Whimsy product. Enter using the linky feature in the sidebar!


Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

4 comments

  1. Oh my goodness, all these cards are fabulous. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!!
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. such fabulous creations, gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, the softness, the glitter, the beautiful images coloured so stunningly, I love them all!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team