Whimsy Cards



Hi ladies,

Its my turn to put my Whimsy creations on this inspiration blog and I have 3 cards to show you!
The first one is the cute Santa christmas card.. I used the rubber stamp Santa's Midnight Snack I really love him and he was so much fun to colour! He is on sale now too, for only $5,25! So grab this awesome oppurtunity!
I also used the awesome rubber stamp ticket, its in a set with 9 other images/tickets and you can get it right here also on a very good sale price!!

------------------------------------------------------------------



This is my second card using the adorable digi-stamp Trimming the Tree designed by Crissy Armstrong!
Isnt this one great for christmas? I printed it a couple of times and created a 3-D effect, you can see it better on the photo below.
I also use the great rubber stamp Holiday Postmarks Great to create a vintage effect or just that little extra thing on your card! It comes with 7 other postmarks for a great sale price!

Here is the 3-D effect


-------------------------------------------------------------------



Allright and this is my last card I will show you this month.
For this card I used the amazing rubber stamp called Starry night designed by Crissy Armstrong.
I really love this stamp! Grab your chance right now, its on sale for only $6,-!!
I also used the background stamp Classified Ads isnt that one AMAZING? I love the newsprint, it really gives a great vintage look, and it really looks like design paper! I love this one.. This one is also on a great sale price!!

Well I hope you enjoyed my cards, I would love to read your comments!
See you next month!

Hugs Marley

7 comments

  1. WOWZER!! Marley, these are over the top all gorgeous!! Amazing coloring on the images for every one and the papers look awesome!! TFS with us!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What FAB cards - don't know which one I like best, although I'm leaning toward the one at the bottom. I'd love the advert stamp it looks brilliant, but I think postage to the UK would be a bit too much for me - shame!

    Judi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I'm so excited - I just checked out the advert stamp and I've actually been able to buy it cheaper including postage from Whimsy direct, than I can buy it here in the UK. Thanks so much for the heads up on this one, I think it's going to be really useful.

    Hugs

    Judi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. three fabulous cards Marley, the first one is my fave, those papers are divine.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow they are all so beautiful,you did a great job on all of them.

    Grtzz Marjon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow your cards are all fantastic!!! Love them all!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team