Some Pastel Inspiration

Hi All and Happy Tuesday!

Hope your week is going well! I'm here today to share a couple of cards I've recently made using some of our Whimsy Stamps products and some soft pastel colors.

First up is my card using the image "Valerie's Gift" from our Crissy Armstrong Collection along with a sentiment from the "Friendship Tickets" designed by Ann Vento of Raindrop Echo Designs.

For more details about this card you can visit my blog HERE.

Next I have a card using a new KennyK rubber stamp called "Download Diva"! She's sassy and fun! I also used some "Friendship Tickets" on this card too.

More details for this card can be found on my blog HERE.


Thanks so much for stopping by today. Hope you have a great afternoon!
Denise

3 comments

  1. Hi Patricia, what a beautiful card you made,
    and thanks for visiting my blog.
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Both of these cards are gorgeous. Beautifully coloured. Love the papers.Gorgeous work.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denise wow what gorgeous cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team