Music Notes

Hello everyone, Iris here. It's my turn to post today on the inspirational blog here and I like to show you a card I made with the super cute Music Notes stamp! The sentiment I created with 2 stamps from the Oval Snippets.

I just love the Music Notes stamp. It is perfect for creating fantastic backgrounds on cards, tags or bookmarks. And to really show it off I kept the card pretty simple. Just added a sentiment, a few gems and double layered ribbon. I think this simple black & white style would make a perfect male card as well.

Thanks for your visit here today and make sure to mark your calendars for our rubber sneak peeks starting this Friday February 4th here on the Whimsy Inspirational Blog!

Hugs,
Iris

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team