Spring is in the Air....Darlin Daisies/ I Love you this much!

Hi All!! It is Chris and it is my turn to share with you!!!  I am so excited to have received the new release from February and the opportunity to create with them as well.  What an exciting and fun release this was!!  If you have not joined our blog hop yet, there is still time.  The hop ends tomorrow at 12 a.m. EST.  If you are interested, here is the link to the beginning of the hop!!

This is one of just one of the new releases called Darlin Daisies illustrated by the uber talented Crissy Armstrong and Postage Stamp set designed by the creative an talented Ann Vento!!  Even more exciting is that there is a die to cut out the postage stamp set!! I created a gift set!!







The box I created using a tutorial created by Randi Thorsen which can be found here.   Since I am from the USA, I am not use to measuring everything in the metric measurement system so I found it to be a challenge....but fun!!!!  The daisy in the center heart window of the box is embossed in white on vellum.  The dp used on the card is K&Co. Jullianne. The ribbon is May Arts Ivory and champagne silk. The box is embossed with a Sizzix floral die on Blushing Bride (SU).  The dp is from DCWV.

My next creation uses not rubber but one of the awesome digis designed by the talented Melissa Jenkins (Meljen's)!!! It is called I love You This Much...  The papers are a combo of dp from K&Co. Valentine papers.  The middle heart is dry embossed although it is hard to see in the photo.  The flower on the bottom is a felt flower with a flower button in the center.


Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you are in some way inspired by these creations!!
Have a great day!!






5 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team