Untamed Love

Hi there Whimsy Stamps fans,
how is your Valentine's Day crafting coming along?
I have made a few love day cards here and there,
but nothing has screamed elegance quite as much as this
Untamed Love image illustrated by Crissy Armstrong,
I owed it to my romantic side to try and create something
with this beautiful image for Valentines Day!!


If you'd like all of the details on my project,
you can stop by my blog HERE.
You can find this stamp in store HERE, and what is extra special about this image is that it comes with its own coordinating accessories, a beautiful heart and a heart trellis!!


Well, it is the first of the month, which means that the amazingly talented Digi-Team will be hosting a blog hop chocked full of prizes and gorgeous inspiration, so stayed tuned for that!!!

Until next time, stay warm!!
stephanne

2 comments

  1. This is one gorgeous card Stephanne. I love all your details and the whimsical features. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, it's a really sweet card!!
    I love this image... so cute!
    Annacarin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team