Hello everyone and Happy Hump-Day! It's Iris here and today I like to show you my latest Whimsy creation.  I used 'Balloon Mouse' which is a Meljens Designs stamp from the last rubber stamp release. 

I stamped the image in a slight angel so it looks like the mouse is being pulled away by the balloon. To bring this effect even more out I created a cloudy background using pencils and OMS. And I thought a clean layout works best for it so I just added one layer of DP and a ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!
Hugs,


2 comments

  1. What a little cutie. Love your clouds, they look fabulous.He does look like he is being pulled by the balloon too.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Iris, the mouse being hauled along by the balloon is very nicely done, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team