Hello Whimsy Fans! Iris here! It's my turn today to post on the Whimsy blog and I like to show you two of my latest creations! The first card I liek to show is using Rainy Day Duckling. Isn't it just too adorable?



 
I colored with Prisma pencils and OMS. Papers are from 'Black Market Paper Society' and the die cut doily circle is I think a Marianne Design die. I also used Stickles for some sparkle. The sentiment is from the 'Spring Letter Seals' and you'll find it HERE

On my second card I used one of the Kenny K Designs stamps called 'Trouble Maker'. 

This time I colored again with my pencils (Prismas) BUT did not use any kind of blender. So no Gamsol (OMS) or blender pencils etc. were used to blend the colors, only the pencils itself. The sentiment is from the digital Fast Lane Sentiments  and I also used the new Whimsy Double Scalloped border die. DP is from MME, the decorative pin is self-made and flowers and ribbon are from my stash.

Thanks for dropping in today and have a wonderful day!
Hugs,


2 comments

  1. That little girl with the ice cream cone, my daughter who's 9 would love getting a card like that! Too cute! Great job with these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think 'trouble maker' is fantastic. The colouring is amazing.
    I do love the little duckie too.Great colour combo..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team