Shopping up a storm in Paris!


Hi everyone! Simonne here, just dropping by to remind you that our fabulous April release BLOG HOP is still running, where you have not one but SIX chances to win a prize!! The blog hop ends on Wednesday at 12 noon (EST). Start hopping at Annika’s blog.

For my blog hop creation I used Madison Attitude.  I decided that Madison was in France, shopping up a storm in Avenue des Champs-Elysees!

I also used the Postcard Background stamp, the Everyday Mini Postage Stamps and the Mini Postage Stamp Die to complete my blog hop card!


Wishing you a wonderful Monday!

Hugs, Simonne x

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team