Tutorial: colouring tousled dark reddish brown hair

Here is my next tutorial coloring Kitty Katastrophe. This time I'll show how I'm colouring her hair. I wanted it to be rich reddish brown and messy-looking, thus without very sharp highlights.
The markers I am using are YR14, E59/19/08. The paper is a marker blending card from Make It Crafty, takes a lot of abuse, that stuff!!

You can watch it on Youtube HERE.

Next week I will have a little tutorial on colouring her clothing.

Thanks a million for dropping by!
Hugs
Annika

1 comment

  1. How cute is this card! LOVE it! And she has the same color (and style= tousled as me! lol) Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team