Tutorial on colouring the face with Copic markers

Hi all Whimsy fans, it's Annika here!

I finally managed to put together a video tutorial and as colouring face was one of popular requests I started there. I am still learning and struggling with video editing so be merciful.

I am using Kenny K rubber stamp Kitty Katastrophe from Whimsy Stamps  and marker blending paper from Make It Crafty.

DISCLAIMER:
1) I am NO expert. Don't even have Copic certification and can't get certified here in Ireland either, as far as I know.
2) I do have strong accent and poor-ish English. Brace yourselves.
3) I'm a waffler. 'Nuf said.

First video requires following markers:
E13/11/01/00/000/0000 (the last one is optional)

You can watch it on Youtube HERE - the quality options are better there.

The second video is a very short one on colouring eyes and lips. It was originally part of the first one and butchered in editing to ultra short. It's thus fairly useless but I just didn't have time to re-edit. :( I'll plan things better next time (well, I hope to).

You will need B02/05 and R12/14/39

You can watch it on Youtube HERE - the quality options are better there.


Thanks for dropping by!!
Hugs

4 comments

  1. Annika these were great, now I just need more colors... LOL Thanks for enabling me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done! My 11 yr old artist & I both enjoyed this tutorial. Thanks for sharing your coloring techniques with us. And, no need to feel your English is poor either!

    Lisa, aka I'm a Crafty Diva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [17 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Annika, you need to give your self more credit girl, this was an awesome tutorial, and your english isn't as bad as you think, in my opinion. :) TFS.
    Hugs,
    Melissa D
    mkds312@hotmail.com
    sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team