Wee Silver Fairy

Hi everyone!

It's Ellie here! I hope you're having a fabulous weekend!!

It's my turn today to post to the Whimsy Inspirations blog and I'd love to show you one of the cards I made for the special Wee Stamps for Whimsy Release from October using Sylvia Zet's gorgeous

"Silver Fairy"
.


Photobucket

She has been stamped with Memento ink and colored with Derwent coloursoft pencils. I use blending stumps and baby oil for blending. The baby oil works just as well as gamsol but without the fumes.

I cut the fairy out and if you look closely then you can see that I applied some glitter to her wings and the flowers in her hair.

The sentiment is from an old and retired set from Stampin Up. I thought all those magical words would be perfect to use with this fairy. I distressed all the edges using scissors. On the sentiment part I used the direct to paper technique (wipe ink pad lightly over the paper). And if you look really closely then you can see that I used a stamp from the set "Lavish Flourishes" by Raindrop Echo Designs (also available at Whimsy) on the sentiment too. Here is a picture of the whole set, since it's so hard to see on my card.

4 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team