Elisabeth Bell

Hi All~

Erin here with you today.  In case you missed the big announcement and blog hops.......Elisabeth Bell is now designing for Whimsy Stamps!!!  Whimsy just released 4 cottage cuties and boy are they ever cute!!!!  Check out the Whimsy store for all the details!!!!

Here are two cards I showcased in the hops.....
This is Chloe, I colored her with my copics and used some botanical papers from Stampin Up.  The ticket sentiments are available at Whimsy as well!

Next up is Sunkissed, I just love her!!!
She is also colored with Copics, her paper is from My mind's eye.  I used lots of pastels as I am ready for spring!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Erin

3 comments

  1. These are both beautiful cards. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh So gorgeous l can't wait for mine one happy winner xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered hese Andie am so excited o get them.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team