Li'l Montana

Good  morning everyone! Hope you're all doing good and enjoying your summer!

Ellie here today, it's my turn to show you a Whimsy card today. I made this one for last month's release.



I used one of Elisabeth Bell's new stamps from the Whimsy Stamps July release, Li'l Montana. Isn't she gorgeous?? I colored her with my Faber Castell Polychromos and cut her out.

The fence die is also from Whimsy stamps, picket fence die , as is the sentiment that I used. It's from the set "Everyday Sayings Notables 4".
If you look really close then you will see some flourishes stamped around the sky part. It's a stamp from Whimsy's set  "Lavish Flourishes".

The grass was done using a punch by MS. I thought there needed to be some cute butterflies too, so I punched some out (MS punch again), and added them with a little rhinestone in the center.

Added the sentiment with some twine and an eyelet, and did some sewing to finish it off. 

I hope you liked my card, I surely loved creating it!!
Enjoy your day everyone, and be sure to check back here again soon for some more Whimsy Inspiration!

4 comments

  1. Waw gorgeous coloring and I love the bright colors. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoi elly
    wat ziet je kaart er wonderschoon en mooi uit met die vrolijke frisse kleuren!
    groetjes van corry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team