3 pieced chalkboard with 2 Cute Ink's Write, Paint, Create!

Hey everybody!!

It's Mariska van der Veer with a project that I showed on my personal blog a few days ago. As a design team member for a Dutch wholesaler named Let's Get Bizzee I received this adorable 3-pieced Harmonica Booklet and Chalkboard foil, and then when I saw the February release by 2 Cute Ink for Whimsy Stamps I knew I had to pair them up with the Write, Paint, Create! stampset.

 
 
 And since the light was horrible when I took these pictures also a second picture of the completed project :)
As always the animals were colored with Copic Markers and completely 3D paper pieced.
And the little pieces to proof it :). If you want to try 3D paper piecing for the first time 2 Cute Ink is a very good stamp brand to start with.

You can find more details about the products I used on my blogpost about this project HERE. I hope this little chalkboard will inspire some of you to give this adorable set a try!

Hugs,

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team