Cradled by the Moon

Good morning everyone and hope that you all had a wonderful weekend. This is Michele here today and I’d like to share with you a card that I made using an image and papers from Februarys release at Whimsy.
DSCF2309
The adorable image that I’ve used is Cradled by the Moon from the Crissy Armstrong Collection for Whimsy Stamps and I’ve coloured it using promarkers, flexmarkers and aquamarker pens.
The DP is my latest design that I created for Whimsy Stamps and it is called New Beginnings. I’ve distressed the edges and then inked them up using distress ink.
New Beginnings Front Sheet
The flowers I designed myself using Photoshop and then printed them out and coloured them in using markers.
Thanks for stopping by today :0)
signature


2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team