Way Back!

Hello Whimsy Fans! Janette here today sharing a card that takes us way back to 2011!

Star by Kenny K was released in rubber in Feb 2011; I can say that I think she is so super cool.  Also heat embossed corner with Whimsy Lavish Flourishes by Raindrop Echo Designs ; I love this set! Won it on its release hops way back in 2011:0)

 Here is a closer look at Star colored with Copic Markers.
 Here is a peek at the inside of the card.
Thanks for taking a look at my creation today!

Hugs;
Janette G.

2 comments

  1. Hi Janette, Oh wow your card and image is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Janette! Your coloring is so pretty! This is one of my favorite Kenny K images too! She is so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team