Shelley

Good morning everyone and hope that you all had a wonderful weekend. This is Michele here and today I’d like to share with you my latest card that I’ve made.
DSCF2377
The adorable image that I’ve used is "Shelley" designed by Sylvia Zet for Whimsy Stamps and I’ve coloured it using promarkers, flexmakers and aquamarkers.
Designer Grunge Front Sheet
The DP is called ‘Designer Grunge’ which has been designed by me for Whimsy Stamps and I’ve inked the edges using distress inks.
The flowers I created in Photoshop and then coloured them and I’ve also used the Lace Doily Border 1 Die designed by Raindrop Echo Designs for Whimsy Stamps.
Thanks for stopping by today :0)
signature



2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team