Turtle Goodness

Hi ya everyone!  Melissa here today to share this cute little card I made using the adorable Meljen's Designs image called Turtle's Friend.  He's just the cutest and so fun to color with all those fun dots and spots!  I also used one of my favorite die sets called Corner Dies Set.  Really, if you don't have these, you must get them!  I am reaching for them all the time!  I used the sentiment and banner from Just a Note Notables 6.  Last but not least the darling paper is from Whimsy as well and is called Cottage Garden

Have a great day and join us tomorrow for another special project!

1 comment

  1. Stunning and beautiful card ove the image and gorgeous colour's

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team