Seaside Dreamin'

Hello Whimsy Fans; Today I (Janette ) would like to share a card that I made for Whimsy Magazine # 12. I was pleased at the outcome of this card.

 Here is a closer look at Little Jack and Bobbin Seaside Dreamin' If you are interested in colors used please refer to pg. 5 of the magazine here. Also used Friends and Family Mini Postage Stamps; I have added some color to the postage with my Copic markers!
I also wanted to share how I have done the background using Wave Border Die.
I have first airbrushed the clouds with Bev Rochester cloud template. Next I have run this cardstock 3 times through my cutting matchine each time moving the wave die. I have left the paper attached at the ends; but you can cut across and then just piece the parts together.
 Next I have added score tape to adhere between waves and dimensional squares on the waves so that they can pop out.
 Here is my card base completed before adding my image.
Hope this mini tutorial has made sense.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs;
Janette

4 comments

  1. Wow this is absolutely gorgeous!!!!! I love love those waves thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, love how you have created the background x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team