Monday inspiration with Jodi


Jodi here to share with you this fun card I created using Crissy Armstrong's adorable image called Trick or Treating.  I think it is easily becoming one of my favorite Crissy images... just too stinkin' cute!

To create this one I used my Copic airbrush system to create the night sky using several different colors to obtain the variance.  Then I spatter painted the stars with white acrylic paint.  The image is colored with my Copics, then fussy cut out so that I could place them on the night sky.  I thought the image and background were so dramatic that I didn't want to add a lot of other things around it.  Just some patterned papers and a simple ribbon bow.  I love the way it turned out.

Hope your Monday is wonderful!

3 comments

  1. OMGosh this card is just beautiful!!! I'm so glad you didn't but to much embellishments on this card because that night sky is so awesome! Love this image too and the way you have colored it! Beautiful, just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! You're right..that image is too stinken cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Love this new stamp. Soooooo wish it was in digi format too!!! Utterly gorgeous card and image xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team