Rowan Fairy

Good morning everyone it's Ann-Marie here today as it's my turn to share with you a little Whimsy inspiration. I'm going to share with you my card I made using the sweet image 'Rowan Fairy' by Sylvia Zet from the latest September release and isn't she the sweetest little thing!

Medium:  Copics
Papers:  Papermania 'Hampstead'

Copics/Promarkers List
 
Face/Body:  E000, E00, E21, R20
Clothes/Berries:  E08, E11, Burnt Umber/B23, B26, B29
Hair:  E50, E53, Cocoa, E49
Leaves:  YG11, YG13, YG67, G28
 
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope I have managed to give you a little inspiration with my card. 
 
Have a great day and great weekend and hopefully you can sneak in a little crafting!!
 
Take care,
Ann-Marie
xxx
 
 

5 comments

  1. Beautiful card love the ribbon idea behind the card, I use spectrum noirs but cant quite get the same effects on the hair as you get with copics think i might need to change ....thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful card Ann-Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo beautiful colored and the cards lay out is just stunning too. I just love the ruffled border around the image, it looks fabulous, but it all do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! An inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my this card is just stunning! I love all the layers and ribbons/lace and of course that cute digi!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team