A 'Wee' Baby

Hello everyone and a happy Friday to you all.  It's Ann-Marie popping in today as it's my turn to share some of the Whimsy love with you all.  

So I am going to share with you my exploding box which I made using the new release Wee Stamps image 'New Baby'.  When I first saw this cute little stamp I new exactly what I wanted to make with it.  My sister is expecting her first little bundle of joy in a few months time so I have made this for her. 


Medium:  copics
Papers:  First Edition 'Animal Antics'



Okay, thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend folks.

Take care.
Ann-Marie
xxx

3 comments

  1. Oh my gosh this is adorable.
    Thanks so much for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team