Bath Cat Blues....

Hello Whimsy fans I hope you are having a lovely Sunday!
I am very sorry for my late post....! I almost forgot....


This my lovelies is the very adorable but very unhappy Bath Cat
Bless him just look at that face, you can't help but feel so sorry for him lol..
Seriously if looks could kill.....
he is from the May release by Illustrator Crissy Armstrong.



I think he'd be great for Get Well cards, just one look
at his grumpy face is enough to cheer you up ! he's
definitely one to have in your crafty stash.

Enjoy the rest of your day and my sincerest apologies 
one again... Take cars have fun
Hugs Bridget :) xoxo




No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team