hello

Hello Whimsy fans!!
Its Chitra here to share a couple of cards with you!!!
I played with Suzi with Bunny from Wee Stamps collection.
She is also colored using Copics. I added some lace and button.
The sentiment is from Say it Big from Whimsy sentiment collection.
 
For my second card I used Love Me Do stamp set from Wee Stamps collection. The heart is die cut using Stitched Hearts Die Set.
I colored the image using Copics and Prisma colored Pencils for the ground.
I added some enamel dots for embellishment.
 
Hope you liked my card.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team