Tea Time Mouse

Happy Monday Whimsy Fans! Hope your week is off to a great start! 
Ellie here today, my turn to share a creation with you.

 
I just love this cute little mouse sitting in a tea pot!  Of course in real life I would scream my lungs out if I would see a mouse, not sure why, but the real ones do scare me, although I love drawings and stamps like this one, and they are a joy to color! Cute critters are my all time favorite stamps and I love Krista's art style!

I fussy cut the image after coloring with copics, and left off the spilled tea part of the image. A pretty CAS design, as you can see. The fun sentiment is part of the new sentiment set Simple Saying Postage stamps, and I used the mini postage die to cut it out. 


You can find the Whimsy Products here:

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team