Bringing Presents

Hi Everyone! It's Shannah here today to share some Whimsy Inspiration with you!

For today's card I used the adorable new image from Art by Mi Ran called 'Bringing Presents' and also the Snowflake Border Die . That sweet little squirrel is just too cute! And, as with all Mi Ran stamps, it was so much fun to colour with all that gorgeous hair and pleats.


As usual, my colouring medium of choice was Copic markers, and you can see the colours I used listed on my blog. The sentiment is also from Whimsy Stamps, but unfortunately no longer available (sorry I only realised after I used it!), but you can find the matching die on clearance with the link below.

I used Fun Flock on her coat and Stickles on the snow to give some texture to all that white, and finished with some roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.
 
I hope you like it! You can see more details on my Blog;  Embellished ExpresShan's.

Thanks so much for visiting today and hope you have a great week!



No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team