July "Summer Fun" Monthly Card Kit

Hello everyone!! Today it's me, Ellen, to share an exciting post!! I'm showcasing the July "Summer Fun" card kid and multiple creations made with the items.

First there is a video that shows every single item from the kit and a little decor item.

Of course I also wanted to make a card with the stamp set!!

As you can see, I used some of the solid color paper and patterns paper. With the sentiment from another clear stamp set "Spring Wreath" and the white felt clouds the card was finished.

The ribbons and the "Laugh" die was one of my favorite items from the kit. So for the next and last project I had to use them.


The blue tag was created with the white paper from the kit and some different inks. The inside of the hot air balloon became a shaker piece... further I used the "Sentiment Banner Dies " to bring out the word laugh nicer. The pretty ribbon was a perfect match with the blue paper used for the word laugh.

I hope to see more inspiration from YOU on the Whimsy Facebook group!!

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team