Mr & Mrs

Hi everyone! It's Linda here today and I'm sharing a wedding card I made with this delightful stamp from the Art by MiRan collection called Wedding Day.

I coloured it up with my distress ink markers to match some lovely vintage style papers and added a chipboard sentiment, but you could do something similar with a die cut if you have one.

I don't know about you but I seem to get a lot of requests for Wedding Cards this time of year, so it's good to have some made up! If you want more details, just pop over to my blog.

Have fun!




1 comment

  1. Such a fresh ad young look for a wedding card...I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team