Day 12 of Whimsy Countdown to Christmas

Welcome to Day 12 of the Whimsy Countdown to Christmas! 

To make this card, I started by white embossing some snowflakes from Sparkle and Shine on some blending paper.  I then used distress inks and water splats on it.  I covered it with a spritz of calico shine for some shimmer.  I layered it on a card base with a strip of silver cardstock.  I added the "merry" (Brush Script alpha) and sentiment (Christmas Greetings) on some Sentiment Banners.  I cut two snowflakes (Snowflake dies) and added a button/twine treatment.

I hope you're enjoying this 25 days of inspiration!

2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team