Quick and Easy Last Minute Christmas Cards

Need quick and easy, last minute Christmas cards? Here are a couple of CAS cards.


The first card uses the Holly Vine Die from Whimsy Stamps.
I cut out the shape from the white card stock and used the negative on the card. I used the Hand Stitched Nest Rectangles from Whimsy Stamps for a simple border on the white cardstock. I backed it onto some red cardstock, added a sentiment from Whimsy Stamps Scripty Occasions clear stamp set and added a few enamel dots from Whimsy Stamps Christmas Cheer collection.


For my second card I cut out the 'snow hill' using the Pierced Border Trio dies from Whimsy Stamps. The sentiment was stamped onto the card using the In My Backyard clear stamp set from Whimsy Stamps. I used snowflake dies from Whimsy Stamps - Snowflake dies and Layered Snowflake Dies.

Hope this has given you some quick and easy ideas!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)
Kerys x

2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team