Product Spotlight - Hope with special guest Heidi

 



Hi everyone, Heidi here again: today I’ll show you my second project as a guest designer on the Whimsy Inspirations Blog.

The new release is just gorgeous and I love the new stamps designed by Sylvia Zet, especially the one I’ll be showing you today, because, I'm a sucker for fairies!

Today's card is featuring the cute new “Hope”fairy stamp. I also used several other new Whimsy Stamps products. You see the purple and white background? It's made with the new "Friendly Flowers" clear stamp set, released this month! I also used some sequins from the “Valentine Assortment Sequin Mix”by Whimsy Stamps.


 I used my Faber Castell Polychromos and also some Holbein Artists'Colored Pencils to color this image on Strathmore Colored Pencil paper. If you would like to know more about how I made this card and what exact colors I used then you can go over to my website for more details:   http://www.makeyourlifecolourful.com/single-post/2017/02/15/Whimsy-Stamps-new-release-February-2017-%E2%80%9CHope%E2%80%9D

5 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team