Penguin Baker

Hello Whimsy Friends happy Tuesday! I hope
you have all been well since I was last here.
So did you love the July release images? they are all so cute
aren't they and what about all those cute little penguins 
they are just the sweetest, thats why I'm here today
I have Penguin Baker to share with you.



I have teamed him up with Christmas Mix Sentiments
 and Christmas Tidings digital papers, Christmas Cheer enamel dots 
and the Cherry Blossom panel die.

Well my lovelies have an amazing rest of the week! until
next month take care
Hugs Bridget xx


4 comments

  1. So creative and beautiful is your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a well-designed card. The image is so cute and well colored. It got me excited for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team