Meet Our Creative Team - Ellenor

My name is Ellenor and I live in Sweden, together with my boyfriend Stefan and my fluffy cat Knutte. I have been making cards for about 5 years. I love to do other stuff as well but I always keep coming back to making cards :)

List 3 things someone would be surprised to learn about you:
1. I have walked the Camion, from Saint Jean Pied de Port to Santiago de Compostela (800 km). And it´s one of the best thing I have ever done.
2. In my spare time I run a lot, especially trail running.
3. I LOVE Marvel (Dr Strange, Captain America, Iron Man, Ant-Man and all the other characters)

What Whimsy stamp or stamp set could you not live without and why?
Mr and Miss Frosty are my absolute favorites. They are so adorable and fun to colour.
I always keep coming back to them.

What is your favorite color combo and favorite coloring medium?
My favorite color combo is pink and grey and right now I use my Polychromos a lot.

What do you like most about being a member of the Whimsy Creative Team?
All the inspiration I get from the amazing team!

If you could have a super power, what would it be?
If I could be part of the Marvel-team, I take what ever super power that's left :)

And here is my favorite Whimsy creation - using Mr Frosty and my favorite pink and gray color combo!




2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team