Baby Days Notebook

Hey there, welcome to a Digital Design Divas inspiration post. I am sharing with you today, a follow up to my previous inspiration post. This is 'part 2' of the gift I gave my sister and her hubby when their baby arrived. The first was of course, the 'new papa' card I shared with you recently and this time, I'd like to share the sweet baby diary I made for my sister, to record all her 'baby days' notes in. If you are a mama, you might recall the 'haze' that accompanies the baby days and how forgetful we become! So this wee diary is a great way to record and remember all those important little details... what the midwife said when she visited, which side you fed from last, that first sweet milky smile. 


This image is a beautiful one called Little Angel Mother from our fabulously talented digital designer Crissy Armstrong. I coloured mum and bub with my copics, which did you know you can buy right here at Whimsy Stamps now?! Love that!! I used a beautiful digital paper designed by Denise Lynn called Vintage Pink. It's so pretty and is another in the same set that I used on my previous post. I stamped a sweet sentiment directly on the pretty paper and edged the paper with distress ink before adding it to the notebook. LOVE these beautiful papers.


I used some pretty hessian wrap, a tag die behind the image and some cheesecloth for softness. A simple seam binding ribbon to finish the tag, some little ditsy flowers and the sweetest lil' rocking horse layered on kraft coloured foam finish this design. That sweet rocking horse is an older Whimsy Stamps die and was just perfect to finish this creation. It's no longer available, but there are so many gorgeous dies in the Shapeology range. Timeless designs, means maximum use from your stash! I LOVE my Whimsy dies. 


Here are the two creations together. They were very well received by my sister and brother in law. He was especially chuffed with 'his' card and my sis' has half filled her journal already! These images are just perfect for those 'new baby' creations. So look no further than our Digital Designs Library if you need that 'special' image. We've got it all. Thanks for stopping in to visit today. I'll be back again next month with another Digital Design Divas inspiration post. Hugs to you all and happy crafting xoxo




No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team