Unicorn Frame

Hi friends,
I am super excited to share today's card which is simple to create. The April release at www.whimsystamps.com is full of beautiful stamps and for today I have chosen the Unicorn Frame Stamp set. 


I paper pieced the unicorn's mane by using seven different colours of paper. I stamped the image seven times and fussy cut the parts. Next I also stamped the full image on some Neenah Solar white paper and added few shades of grey to add some dimension on the unicorn's face. I used a blue distress ink and an ink blending tool to create a background and adhered the unicorn cut out on top. Then I also added some of glitter on the unicorn's horn and on the eyelids. Finally stamped a sentiment in black ink and finished the card.


I hope you liked this card. Head over to the Whimsy stamp store and get all the wonderful stamps.
take care
Hugs
Supplies


1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team