PAPER DOOR - Thank You Card


I'm having so much fun with the April PAPER DOOR card kit.  And here's another card idea for you to make with your own PAPER DOOR kit.


All the supplies to create this card are included in your PAPER DOOR kit except for black Versafine ink and the Shaker Maker die also available from Whimsy Stamps.  You can view an unboxing video HERE to see everything included in the PAPER DOOR kit this month.


I used the pink and blue distress markers included in the kit to make my own purple ink to watercolor the flowers (watercolor paper included).  The leaves were also watercolored with the included green distress marker (there's a total of 3 distress markers in the kit).  I also used the green marker to ink up the grass stamp that I stamped along the bottom.


I cut the smallest rectangle from the Shaker Maker die then embossed it with the included embossing folder (I love this EF!).  I fussy cut the flowers and popped up the frame and both flowers with foam tape for dimension.


The sentiment was stamped with black Versafine ink.  I cut the scrumptious purple glitter cardstock to 4.25x5.5 and glued it to the front of a white card base.  The neutral cardstock included in the kit is such a nice heavy weigh stock, thicker than most card stock.


If you'd like to make your own version or copy of this card you'll need to order your PAPER DOOR right away since they are only available until 4/25/18 and won't be available again.  HAVE FUN!

Thanks for stopping by...see you soon,

Shaker Maker Rectangle Die Set


No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team